Many thanks to our funders and partners Oxford City Council, Public Health Oxfordshire, Macmillan, BIG Lottery Advice Services Transition Fund, Citizens Advice (making grants from BIS and Energy Best Deal), Christ Church Carol Service, Friends of Oxford CAB, Feoffees of St Michael and All Saints Charities, GreenSquare, J Paul Getty Charitable Trust, Macmillan Cancer Support, Refugee Resource, St Aldates Parochial Charity and Thames Valley Police. Through whom we have been able to deliver:
- Core face to face and telephone advice services
- Specialist housing debt and benefits advice
- Benefits in Practice outreach in nine surgeries in the most deprived areas of the city
- Specialist cancer benefits support for clients with a cancer diagnosis
- Energy advice and interventions to tackle fuel poverty
- Dedicated advice service for refugees and asylum seekers
In 2016 we started a five year partnership project to support and deliver longer term change for clients experiencing or at risk of hardship crisis with seven local partners; Agnes Smith Advice Centre, Barton Advice Centre, Rose Hill and Donnington Advice Centre, Asylum Welcome, Refugee Resource, Shelter, Age UK Oxfordshire and Oxfordshire Mind.